Luxury Lawns – Gloucesters specialist artificial grass supplier and installer
Installation Of Artificial Lawns
Luxury Lawns offer a free garden survey for clients interested in purchasing artificial grass in Gloucester.
After a client purchases the artificial grass from us, the choice is theirs to either fit the artificial grass themselves, or to have Luxury Lawns undertake the installation on their behalf at the agreed price.
If you are choosing to install the artificial grass yourself we are happy to provide you with instructions and advice where required, however we do have to specify that the manufacturers guarantee only covers grass that is correctly installed.
Maintenance Of Artificial Lawns
To ensure you get the maximum lifespan of your grass we suggest you maintain your grass every 12-18 months by completing the below maintenance tasks:
- Maintenance Of Sand Infill – Infill provides weight to secure the grass and assists in supporting the grass fibres. Our staff can offer advise on how regularly you do this and how much sand you need, as this will be based on your grass product.
- Removal Of Debris – Even though fallen leaves and a small amount of debris may help make your grass look even more real, if left to build up it can decompose, block the drainage of the grass and lead to moss growth. By regularly brushing the grass with a stiff brush, it will remove the debris as well as prevent the sand infill from settling.
Luxury Lawns Maintenance Service
If you are looking for a simple way to keep your lawn looking great then why not book a regular lawn service with us where we will;
- Top up the sand infill (Can only be done on a dry day)
- Remove the debris from the surface of your lawn & brush the surface to revitalise the pile.
- Apply weed killer around the edge of your lawn
- Apply antibacterial deodoriser treatment (for pet owners)*
Services are only available in Gloucestershire and are charged at the following rates:
- Up to 30m sq – £49 +vat
- Up to 60m sq – £74 +vat
- Up to 90m sq – £90 +vat
For lawns over 90m sq please contact us for a price
* Antibacterial deodoriser treatment applied at a cost of 41p +vat per m sq.
Information For Pet Owners
When nature calls your pets will retreat to the garden. Our grasses offer great drainage for liquid, however when the call is more than liquid we recommend regularly hosing down the grass with water, and if extra help is required using a mild detergent such as washing up liquid.